Meet Attorney Jack Robinson
He is committed to helping our clients deal with some of the most difficult and painful times in their lives.
Jack is married to Madonna Robinson. They gave 2 sons, William and John.
William got married to Adare McCarthy Robinson in 2015. Both of them did their undergraduate work at University of Texas at Austin and medical school at Texas A&M. They are doing their residencies at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN. William is training to be an orthopedic spine surgeon while Adare is training to be an anesthesiologist. William and Adare had their first child, Lily West Robinson, in 2018.
John got married to Megan Fullerton Robinson in 2018. Both of them did their undergraduate work at University of Texas at Austin and expect to graduate from Texas A&M law school and take the Texas bar exam in 2019. They live in Ft. Worth.
Jack’s philosophy on how to best serve the client is as follows:
- Our culture is based on an unwavering belief in integrity and fair dealings, treating our clients and each other with dignity and respect.
- We meet the needs of the clients we serve.
- We strive for excellence.
- We take prudent risks and work together to assure our success and your recovery for the future.
- We work diligently to enhance our reputation for providing accessibility, professionalism, performance, and the depth and quality of our long-term relationships with clients.
- We have a duty and responsibility to provide real help and cost effective solutions to people in trouble.
Jack’s office is located in the city of Rockwall, Texas. He handles matters involving divorces, family law, child custody, child supports as well as presenting victims of domestic violence. He handles cases in Collin, Dallas, Hunt, Kaufman and Rockwall counties.
If you need to talk to a lawyer who will listen and who will give you the honest answers you need, contact Jack Robinson today. We offer free initial consultations and are ready to help you. We protect Texans and their rights. One Texan at a time. You can count on us!
We do not charge for the initial consultation. Call today!
866-566-9529 or 972-772-6100