Unfortunately, bad things happen to good people. Jack knows and understands the fear, anxiety, and uncertainty a criminal defendant feels. Rest assured, your criminal case is as important to Jack as it is to you. His steady, experienced hand will guide you through the criminal law process. After you have been charged with a crime, time is not your ally! You need to seek counsel from an experienced and knowledge criminal defense attorney immediately.
If you have questions, concerns or just want to know more about getting a criminal defense lawyer to help you, today to set up a no cost initial consultation.
Do not wait to get an attorney with top notch experience and proven results.
Criminal Law – Fighting For You
Jack understands commitment. He pursues all means, within legal and ethical bounds, to fight for you. He never loses sight of his goal: to obtain the best possible result that he can for his client. He tirelessly advocates on your behalf both inside and outside the courtroom.
Winning For You
Jack’s goal is to win. He understands the importance of stopping investigations and cases in their tracks, be it a minor misdemeanor or a major felony. Many times, he has successfully prevented charges from ever being filed or won dismissals.
practice areas include:
- Assault and Domestic Violence
- Family assault
- Domestic violence
- Violation of a protective order
- Injury to a child
- Child endangerment or abandonment
- Injury to the elderly
- Spousal battery
- Driving while intoxicated (DWI)
- Driving under the influence (DUI) of alcohol or drugs
- Driving on a suspended license
- Drug Crimes
- Possession and delivery of controlled substances & prescription drugs
- Possession with intent to distribute a controlled substance
- of a controlled substance
- Expunctions & Nondisclosures
We do not charge for the initial consultation. Call today!
866-566-9529 or 972-772-6100